1. What Personal Information Do We Collect?
- Information You Provide. We receive and store information you enter. For example, when you search for or buy a product or service, or when you supply information such as your address, phone number or credit card. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of some of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our website, and communicating with you. In addition, if you choose, we may share your information with other companies who provide goods or services that you are interested in. Please see the “opt-in/opt-out” selection in Section 4 of this policy.
- Other Information: Every computer has an IP (Internet Protocol) address. IP addresses of computers used to visit this site are noted. In addition, we automatically collect other information such as email addresses, browser types, operating systems, and the URL addresses of sites clicked to and from this site.
- Information from Other Sources. We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. This may include updated delivery and address information from our shippers or other sources so that we can correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily.
2. How Do We Use Your Information?
- Customized Shopping. We use your information to better serve you by providing a customized shopping experience. As noted above, you may “opt-out” of this customization, or even visit and shop anonymously.
- Agents. We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, and processing credit card payments. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Special Offers. We may send you special offers from time to time, unless you choose to “opt-out” of receiving such offers. In addition, we may also send you special offers from other companies. Again, you may “opt-out”. If we send you offers from other businesses, we do not share your personal information with them. The offers come directly through us. Please see the “opt-in/opt-out” selection at the end of this policy.
- Business Transfers. As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores or assets. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the unlikely event that we are acquired, customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
- Law Enforcement. If we receive a lawful court order to release account or other personal information then we will comply with the law. We will also release information when necessary to protect the life, safety or property of others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
3. How Do We Protect the Security of Your Information?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We use encryption to protect your information contained in our customer list.
- We use a firewall to protect against unlawful intrusion.
- We limit access to your information on a “need to know” basis.
- We reveal only the last five digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
- No system can guarantee absolute security, just as the finest lock can not guarantee physical security. However, we take every reasonable precaution to assure that your data is secure.
4. Your Choice: Opt-in or Opt-out.
It is your choice whether to receive emails or special offers from us or others. The following section provides you with this choice. Please note the default settings.
Please send me email or other mail informing me of special offers of your products or services.
Please do not send me email or other mail informing me of special offers of your products or services.
Please send me email or other mail informing me of special offers of related products or services from other companies.
Please do not send me email or other mail informing me of special offers of related products or services from other companies.
We do not sell products or services to children. If you are under 18, you may use this site only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
6. Other Websites
7. Contact Us
PUREHEALTHYOIL, INC PRIVACY STATEMENT
PUREHEALTHYOIL, Inc recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy of all information provided by users of our web sites(hereinafter, the "Site"), recipients of our e-mail newsletters and all of our customers. Through this Internet Privacy Statement, we want to reassure users of the Site that we will not sell, share, or rent user information to others in a manner different than as set forth in this Internet Privacy Statement.
PUREHEALTHYOIL collects information from the users of the Site at several different points on the Site. For example, we collect and/or request information when a user:
- Places an Order
- Registers on the www.PUREHEALTHYOIL.com Site
- Requests notification of an order status
- Submits an E-mail
In order to fulfill the requests of Site users in the above instances, the user may be requested to provide contact and/or credit card information. If we have trouble processing an order, a request, or completing a delivery, this contact information will be used by PUREHEALTHYOIL to contact the user. our services.
AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION
GATHERING AND SHARING INFORMATION
We monitor traffic patterns on the Site and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use to analyze trends and administer the Site in order to improve its layout and design and to permit Site personalization and streamlining to create the best shopping experience we can for our users. In order to perform analysis permitting such personalization and improvement of site design and user experience, we may employ suitable third parties with whom we share the information necessary to accomplish these objectives. These statistics include no personally identifying information.
Where appropriate, we share aggregated statistical information with our business partners. These statistics include no personally identifying information.
We use a credit card processing company to bill purchasers of goods and services from the Site, and depending upon the goods and services being ordered and where they are being shipped, we may also use outside suppliers and/or delivery companies to assist us in fulfilling and delivering orders. We share with them the information necessary to enable such card processing,fulfillment, and delivery of goods (i.e. ? name, address, and as appropriate, payment information).
Additionally, we partner with trusted third parties to provide Site users with PUREHEALTHYOIL approved unique offers or services which may be of value to our users. In such instances, we will share a user's name and address with a trusted third party to enable them to notify the user of the unique offer or service. We will never provide credit card information and you will always be provided with the opportunity to unsubscribe from any such list.
We may provide personal identifying and account information in special cases such as enforcement of our Terms of Site Use, or as required by law or legal process to protect and defend the rights and safety of our Site and its users. This includes exchanging information with other companies for purposes of fraud and credit risk reduction.
Our Site also contains links to external Internet sites as well as co-branded sites, which may be operated by an external party and they may have privacy practices that differ from those here at www.PUREHEALTHYOIL.com. A co-branded site is a Website, usually operated by a third-party, and displaying that third-party's name along with the PUREHEALTHYOIL name and logo. Such co-branded sites offer PUREHEALTHYOIL approved goods or services to our users. When you click on links that take you to such external or co-branded sites, you will be subject to their privacy policies, and we encourage you to become familiar with that party's privacy policies as these may differ from those utilized on our Site. Please note that this privacy statement applies solely to information collected by PUREHEALTHYOIL on our Site and, while we strongly support the protection of privacy on the Internet, we cannot be responsible for the privacy practices of other Websites, uses of the information collected by other Websites, or the content of those other Websites. We may share aggregate information, which is not personally identifiable, with others. This information may include usage and demographic data, but it will not include personal information.
CHILDREN'S ON-LINE PRIVACY
PUREHEALTHYOIL recognizes the particular importance of protecting the privacy of children. Consistent with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), we will not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. When a user makes a purchase on http://www.PUREHEALTHYOIL.com or one of our associated websites, the user is representing to us that they are an adult. If PUREHEALTHYOIL becomes aware that any child has accessed PUREHEALTHYOIL’s non-publicly available web sites, the account thru which the child has gained access will be terminated. If you believe that PUREHEALTHYOIL has collected any information from or about anyone under 13, please let us know and we will delete the information pertaining to the child from our records.
We use reasonable precautions to protect our users' personal information and to store it securely. Sensitive information that is transmitted to us online (such as credit card number) is encrypted and is transmitted to us securely. In addition, access to all of our users' information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, a billing clerk or a customer service representative) are granted access to personally identifiable information. Finally, the servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Our web sites contain links to other sites. PUREHEALTHYOIL is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each web site to which we may link that may collect personally identifiable information.
SPECIAL OFFERS, ACCOUNT UPDATES AND OPTING OUT
In order to best serve our customers, we may send updates that contain important information about our sites and services. For example, we send new members a welcoming message, and verify password and username for our password-protected sites. We may also communicate with a user to provide requested services and for account-related issues via e-mail, phone or regular mail. We offer our users the option to receive information about our company, related products, services and special deals. The users of the Site are always given the opportunity to 'opt-out' of having their online information used for purposes not directly related to the Site at the point at which we ask for the information or when they receive an online requested promotional communication. Users of the Site can always update the personally identifying information that they have provided to PUREHEALTHYOIL simply by accessing and updating their account information on the site or by emailing us at support@PUREHEALTHYOIL.com.
NOTIFICATION and CHANGES
We reserve the right to modify this policy in the future. If we do so, it wil be posted here.